United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of Indiana
401 South Michigan Street
South Bend, IN 46601
Larry Greer, Law Clerk
Brigette Wasielewski, Judicial Assistant
Video and Telephonic Appearance Information
The procedure below applies to attorneys and parties (“participants”) requesting to appear via video or telephone for miscellaneous hearings, status conferences, and similar hearings. The procedure does not apply to evidentiary hearings and trials.
- Written Notice. Participants requesting to appear via video must file a written notice.
- Twenty-Four (24) Hours. Participants must file their notice at least twenty-four (24) hours before the hearing.
- Good Cause. Participants’ must demonstrate “good cause” for seeking video appearance. Good cause will be the same standard in N.D. Ind. L.B.R. B5071-1(a).
- Testing Connection. The Court encourages Participants to test their connection at least one (1) hour before the hearing. The connection will be live starting at 8:30 a.m. EST the day of the hearing. Participants do not have to remain connected after testing, the line will remain available for reconnection closer to the start of the hearing. If Participants are unable to connect, they should call the Court at (574)-968-2280.
- Recording. Participants may not record, photograph, take screenshots, make sound recordings, or broadcast the proceedings. See generally N.D. Ind. L.R. 83-3(a). Participants must make sure any people in their presence abide by this mandate. Failure to follow this instruction may result in contempt and sanctions.
- Attire. Participants are to appear in attire appropriate for a courtroom.
Microsoft Teams meeting – Thursday, February 3, 2022
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 202-503-1666 United States, Washington DC
Phone Conference ID: 797 364 483#