The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts encourage the bankruptcy community to utilize Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a free service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Some of the advantages to electronic noticing are:
- Court notices are sent the same day they are produced by the court.
- You can access your court notices 24/7.
- Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be routed to a centralized electronic address.
- Storing court notices to your computer means you never lose a paper copy.
- Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your attorney.
For more information and to register for this service, please go to ebn.uscourts.gov. You may also contact EBN Customer Service at (877) 837-3424 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: If you are an attorney who already receives your notices via CM/ECF Notice of Electronic Filing, then you do not need to register for this service.